- Korean stop sign, photo taken by my son because he knows I like stop signs in various foreign languages.
- New local bakery where my daughter and I shared a pecan caramel roll and cherry turnover, good coffee and sweet conversation.
- Blueberry muffins galore, made by my daughter and gratefully consumed on ski day morning.
- Time alone on a chairlift– beautiful and peaceful silent time. Short and sweet and high off the ground, but I’ll take it.
- Trying to walk regularly outside because I should, not because I really want to, so I grit my teeth and lean into the wind.
- God frosted the trees for us, beautifying our homeschool ski day with His creative handiwork plus cheerful sunshine and no injuries.
- My husband drove this cute little Mazda Miata down to Florida for a friend recently. It looks like a toy car, but he sure got lots of applause / envy from strangers along the way. The admiration sat well with my husband 🙂
- I am sad to say goodbye to a wonderful audiobook trilogy about Crispin by author Avi. We finished the last of the three books this week.
- From beginning to end, these stories about a young orphan growing up in the Middle Ages are adventurous, suspenseful, and touching.
- Avi is a talented and prolific author and his first Crispin book is a Newbery Award Winner.
- We also liked The Traitor’s Gate by Avi, and his newest book, Gold Rush Girl, is coming out in March. (Avi is 82 years old and still going strong!)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.